donderdag 19 april 2012

France & Thesis time

I'm working on my Bachelor thesis right now, so I won't be posting that often. However, I have travelling plans for the upcoming year, as I am postponing my MA degree. So, hopefully this blog will soon take a new turn! My reason for this, is that I want to experience more in life than just plain studying. I am currently determining where my dreams will take me, so stay tuned!

I was in France a week ago, near Cap Blanche Nez and Cap Griz Nez to be precise (those names mean cape White Nose and cape Gray Nose by the way). I went with a Youth Nature organisation, of which I have been a member since 2003. We collected lots of fossils and we enjoyed the beautiful landscape enormously. I really needed a break from my studies, so I am very glad that I took this opportunity!

Some photo's, taken during my time in France:







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten